Monday, April 28, 2008

Brotherly Love



How precious are these 2 boys? And it is a darn good thing that they were being cute, because it was a morning for me! After a long night without much sleep I went to make some coffee, I filled up the water hopper, scooped out the grounds and put them in the filter put my pot in and turned it on than, CRACK! I didn't think much of the sound at the time and who could blame me, I hadn't had my coffee yet. I left the kitchen did a few things and Henry came running up to me yelling "Come see Mama, Come see" now I should have listened but I just brushed it off, but he was persistent so I followed him to the kitchen and there was a steady trickle of coffee dripping down my cabinets. How it cracked I don't know! But the good news is it was a small crack and I was able to salvage some of my drink. And I get to get a new coffee maker, I checked the price to buy a new pot and it was almost as expensive as buying a new one.

2 comments:

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

They ARE cute... that's for sure! I do think it's funny that you were relieved to salvage some of the coffee. I mean, priorities, right?

("Just don't burn yourself, Henry. Mama just needs this one last drop...") LOL! I love you!

Kristina said...

They are really cute...if the coffee was ruined you would have at least had an excuse to go to Starbucks to get a delicious treat...maybe while you're waiting for the new coffee maker.