I am so happy spring is here! I just love how refreshed and energetic you feel. And nothing makes me sigh that wonderful sigh of relief than when the crabapple trees start to blossom. It is just so beautiful. I was feeling so alive and motivated last weekend I decided to plant some flowers in my pots outside. Now I know in Colorado you are supposed to wait until Mothers Day to plant stuff but well self control is not one of my strong suits! So as you are reading this if you will all say a quick prayer for my beautiful flowers, that they will not shrivel up and die a horrible frosty death. Thankfully every night Chip will go out and cover them for me with a trash bag (sometimes it is after we are in bed and I have to roll over and give him a loving kick and ask him to go out and do it :)
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Yipeeee
I am so happy spring is here! I just love how refreshed and energetic you feel. And nothing makes me sigh that wonderful sigh of relief than when the crabapple trees start to blossom. It is just so beautiful. I was feeling so alive and motivated last weekend I decided to plant some flowers in my pots outside. Now I know in Colorado you are supposed to wait until Mothers Day to plant stuff but well self control is not one of my strong suits! So as you are reading this if you will all say a quick prayer for my beautiful flowers, that they will not shrivel up and die a horrible frosty death. Thankfully every night Chip will go out and cover them for me with a trash bag (sometimes it is after we are in bed and I have to roll over and give him a loving kick and ask him to go out and do it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment