I love having a technology savvy husband. Especially since I am not always the best at it. This last weekend I had a couple ask me to do their wedding flowers for them. I have done it a couple times before, but only for friends as like a favor. So this is the first time I will ever get paid for it. I am so nervous! I met with them yesterday and I was a wreck. I kept forgetting words and I think I said Um like 300 million times. My hands were shaking and I forgot to bring them pictures of arrangements I have done before. They probably think that I am an idiot. Well I told them that I would email them pictures of things I have done before, but here is where my smart hubby comes in. I was just trying to scan in pictures and find any that we had on our computer and not being very successful at it. He jumped in there and helped me do it all. But that is not it folks! He made it into a youtube video so it makes me look a lot better than I am! Thanks Honey!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Good job, both of you!!! What a great team you make. It was fun seeing those wedding pictures that are so familiar to me. Ahhh... good times. (Okay, I hesitated saying it, but you guys look SO YOUNG in your wedding picture!) (I typed that and deleted that about twice, but I'm going for it.)
Sarah! That was awesome!!! It makes you look so professional. No one can doubt your skills, baby!
~Heather Milburn
I am really impressed, Sarah! Where were you 6 years ago...? :)
Impressive and exciting to get your first paid wedding! Yeah!
You are very talented, and the video is an awesome compliment!
Post a Comment