You would think that after living here for my whole life I would be used to the spontaneity of Colorado spring weather, but it still gets me every time. How it is that yesterday we were at the park and it was 80 degrees outside and today there is a funky mix of rain and snow falling on my freshly mowed lawn. And let me tell you that lawn if freshly mowed thanks to yours truly. Yes I have now mowed my first lawn ever. Chip had to keep reminding me that you just push it in straight lines not like I am vacuuming. But hey he cannot complain about a girl trying to help out right.
I really am trying hard to take care of the house better. Maybe my motivation has come from the other night and Chip spending the whole night trying to organize or stuff. Now I know it isn't just my job to do everything we all live here, but I am home all day and Chip is at work and I know how much he would appreciate it to come home to a semi clean home. It is a gift I would love to give him but I am an extraordinarily lazy person.
Ok I just looked outside and is it snowing and our sprinklers are going, hum there is something kind of wrong with that!
HAPPY MAY DAY!

More Free Graphics and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com

2 comments:
Today just makes me thankful that we got to enjoy the beautiful weather yesterday! What is up with today though?! Brrrr!
Good for you for mowing the lawn - that doesn't sound extraordinarily lazy, in my opinion. When I was growing up, I liked mowing the lawn, but my dad quickly let me off the hook after I decided to mow in a "spiral" one day. He didn't like that much. But like you said - how could he complain when I was just trying to help?! :)
The sprinklers and the snow...don't you just love Colorado? I hope your flowers didn't get frostbite.
Post a Comment