Wednesday, May 28, 2008
The "Magic" Hour
Why is it that if anything is going to happen during the night it is always at 3 am? Last night at, yup you guessed it, 3 am we awoke to Henry crying so I lovingly rolled over and kicked Chip and told him to go see what was wrong. As I was laying there listening to them talk, I heard it BLAHHHHHHH, MLAHHHH............and so on you get the picture. So I hopped out of bed and there they are both coved in regurgitated chicken, peas, carrots, rice and popcorn. Yummy! Kiddo's are just so sad when they are sick. His little face could have broken a thousand hearts. And in between sobs he turned to me and said "I fhew up in my bed". Well lucky for us the fun did not stop there. We moved him into our bed so we could clean up his, so at 4:30 he promptly puked in our bed and at 6:30 on the floor next to our bed. Good news is that I think that he is recovering, he is currently watching cartoons in his snow boots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Being my friend, you know that I had to read this blog very quickly or else I would have thrown up, too. ha ha. Tell Henry I am glad he is feeling better and I like his snow boots. : )
Love you.
~Heather M
Oh so sad! I hope this has not spread through your family. Love Henry's sense of style! It is always all about the shoes.
It's always in the middle of the night that my kids throw up...no fun...I feel for you.
Post a Comment