I am not 100% sure how they used so many dishes. But I know their hearts were in the right spot. But now this morning I would have just done the dishes yesterday when I noticed there were a few! Now it appears that my sink has vomited dishes all over the kitchen. I think I just kept assuming that it would all be done, I was told multiple times yesterday to go sit out in the sun and not to do anything. The only problem with that is when I don't do something someone has to. Oh well it was still a great day. We went to the in-laws for a while, my bro-in-law made me a fabulous mojito (my new favorite cocktail). They just bought some new wonderful patio furniture so I just lounged with my drink and a magazine soaking up that warm sunshine. Mmmmmmm maybe if I just close my eyes I can bring myself back there.
The funny part of the day is where I got to explain exactly how breast feeding works to my brother-in-law. He asked so many inquisitive questions and was just perplexed! He is getting ready to go to med school so he is all into the body and what not. He said with that alone Moms should get a week of honer not just a day. And Jason I couldn't agree more!
Okay I have put off doing those infamous dishes long enough now. It is time to put on some Michael Buble (I always listen to him while I clean) and get the job done. And I just have just noticed that my sweet boy has wet underpants so I need to go find where the puddle is. Lets all pray it is not on my couch.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL YOU MAMA'S!

5 comments:
Well! It sounds like Mother's Day is over for sure! LOL!
I love mojitos, sounds like a nice Mother's Day. Now I guess it's back to reality...I need to do dishes as well:)
I got the same comment...just sit down...you dont' have to do anything...(yeah, right...just do it tomorrow is what he meant!) Ah well...bring on the mojito's!
We should have a mojito night! Alisha makes good ones... (are you reading this, Alisha?!)
I feel your pain with the dishes, a week of Mother's day sounds good but what would the kitchen look like after that!?
That is great that your bil is so interested and excited about lactating. Did you know med students get about 3 hours total exposure to breastfeeding? I bet he has already learned more from you then he will in school!
Post a Comment