Before you look at this picture I feel like I should put a disclaimer on it! I have no makeup on, my hair is not done and I have just rolled out of bed. Now that you have been properly warned you may continue on.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Oh Happy Day!
I have fabulous news for everyone! I am now the proud owner of a new coffee maker. (I know you are all cheering at your computers right now) It has been 7 long hard days since the "coffee maker incident" but I stood strong every morning and we have made it trough the darkness and into the light. I would like you to meet the newest member of my family. I think I will name him Jesus de Café Matutino (no I am not being blasphemous pronounce it like you are in Mexico). That roughly translates Saviour of Morning Coffee. (I could be totally wrong on that so don't quote me, I haven't taken Spanish since high school).
Isn't he beautiful, and you will notice that I got one with a stainless steal pot so I cannot break it and have a repeat of the May 1st incident! And he has an automatic timer to boot. Man if I wasn't already married :). It is the closest thing I have to a maid, I just tell it what time I want my coffee and presto I have coffee. Can I tell you I am one happy Mama. And you you know the saying "If Mama ain't Happy, Ain't Nobody Happy." Good news Mama's happy.
Before you look at this picture I feel like I should put a disclaimer on it! I have no makeup on, my hair is not done and I have just rolled out of bed. Now that you have been properly warned you may continue on.
Ok I should maybe get back to my kids! Henry has barricaded Thomas out of his room with toy bins so that he cannot get in to play with his train set. Ready, Set, Caffeine Activate!
Before you look at this picture I feel like I should put a disclaimer on it! I have no makeup on, my hair is not done and I have just rolled out of bed. Now that you have been properly warned you may continue on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Horray!!! Jesus de whatever is very handsome. I am sure your parents are very proud. I now have timer-envy. From one caffine-sista to another I am glad you can begin to heal from the May 1st incident.
you make me smile, friend.
~Heather M
Woohoo! Congratulations on your new addition to your family, I can only hope that my baby will be that beautiful.
*sigh* You people make me wish I liked coffee. I'm really missing out, aren't I?!
Hopefully I'll be able to sleep again now that I know you've gotten your coffee situation resolved, Sarah. Here I was blaming it on my big belly and pregnancy, but I just realized it was your coffee-less situation keeping me up at night. Whew.
Congrats! She's a beaut, all right... But even more beautiful is that mug. Is that the one you made at Crack Pots???
Post a Comment