There were many times that Henry just sat in between them looking back in forth looking overwhelmed as they jabbered on.
It made me think about what life must have been for my Dad when we were growing up. There were 3 of us girls and 1 boy. Our dinner table must have been non stop chatter. My little brother was a little slower to talk, but I just realized he didn't have a choice we 3 did all the talking for him. He probably never got to get a word in edgewise! (Don't worry he can talk just fine now, we didn't ruin him for life).
I really hope that having all boys I don't loose the ability to chatter on with girls. I know with just boys around sometimes you loose some of your more girly traits like talking non stop all at the same time, and shopping for hours and hours and than ending up with the first thing that you try on. Maybe we should all pray today that I don't loose the "Pink" in my life!

4 comments:
Hey, it's not too late for a little pink in your life! Just stop taking that little pink pill... :) Otherwise, just call & I'll swing my little 2 yr old bundle of pink over and you can talk to her as much as you like!
BTW- do you still want to carpool tomorrow? :)
Don't lose the pink, Sarah! Like Amber said, anytime you need a pink fix, I'll drop the girls off. They LOVED hanging out with you guys. Thanks again - it was just what we needed! And cute pictures, thanks for those. I meant to tell you that this morning.
Oh, but P.S... my girls HATE shopping, so I don't know where you got that crazy idea. :) Maybe when they're older they'll like it more!
Those are all of my husband's fears...having to shop non-stop with the overly chatty girls, guess that's what happens with a house full of girls:) I think we'll have to get a boy dog one day.
Post a Comment