Now you are probably thinking
"wow, you sound a little obsessed with their fabulous lives."
The truth is yes I am a little obsessed! I check both of their websites like once a week. I am not 100% sure why I care so much about their fabulous lives, but I have a hunch.
1) I am related to them so naturally I am interested in what they are doing and love them!
2)Sometimes I feel that I lead a fairly dull life, not that I don't love it! But looking at her life gives me a glimpse of a life with no children/diapers/carseats/potty training. I know that I have glorified their lives a little in my head, but they seem to have total freedom, so it is like I am watching a movie.
3)Who wouldn't love someone with the fabulous name Tatiana Zaza
4)She calls everyone "Darling"!
5)I feel like I have some one that I can say that they are semi-famous and I know them!

So this Blog is dedicated to Tatiana, I love you Tats, My Fabulous Darling Cousin!
Fabulous count-9
www.hollywoodu2.com
www.tazaza.com

2 comments:
Hi Sarah!
I had a fun time with you tonight... I think that soon your claim to fame will be your pottery painting! :)
My darling Sarah---
I am so in love with you!
Though I love our travels and our show (it IS so much fun) and it IS our dream come true, Joe and I cant WAIT to be diaper-ing and potty training and breastfeeding and 2am wakeup calls and 4am wakeup calls and then again at 6am for the day! So you see, there is always something we humans are dreaming of.
I hope I can visit you so very soon and Joe and I send our love...he is all teary eyed, as am I, and can't believe how awesome you are.
Love Love Love,
Tatiana
Post a Comment