Friday, February 1, 2008

A Breath of Fresh Air

I feel like a new woman today! My sweet 6 month old decided to sleep for 4 hours straight last night. (I know some of you are thinking my baby did that at like 3 weeks) But it is a huge accomplishment for us. He loves to eat and believes that he needs to wake up ever hour and a half at night to do so. I feel like I have so much energy today. Maybe I should do something productive!

Or maybe I feel so good because I finally got off my patootie and cleaned the house. There is nothing more refreshing than waking up to a clean house. Of course it is 9:30 now and there are toys everywhere but, it is still somewhat clean. I really truly believe that I am a serious neat freak trapped in a lazy persons body! Maybe when I am old and there are no monkeys in the house it will stay clean.

Tell me is there anything more precious than kids running around the house in their jammies?

No comments: