I have prayed and prayed that God will just miraculously have me wake up like a fairy tale princess, me singing, birds chirping, my children smiling(and not because they just messed their pants) and my husband had just made me breakfast in bed. No that is not the answer God has given me, instead he has be telling me to just praise him no matter how I feel.
"Hello, God not what I wanted to hear!"
So I chose to ignore that and you know what he wouldn't let me. I know this may sound cheesy but every time I turned on the radio the song Blessed Be Your Name by Matt Redman was on.
So after about the 20th time of hearing it, finally it hit me. First and foremost no matter how I feel I just need to praise the name of God. Way to go God you wore me down!
On the fun side my youngest has started to crawl.

Well maybe not full crawling but he gets up on all 4s and starts moving forward and backwards
till he gets enough momentum than lunges for what ever he was going for!

Blessed Be Your Name
by Matt Redman
- - -
Blessed Be Your Name
In the land that is plentiful
Where Your streams of abundance flow
Blessed be Your name
Blessed Be Your name
When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed Be Your name
Every blessing You pour out
I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name
Blessed be Your name
When the sun's shining down on me
When the world's 'all as it should be'
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be Your name
On the road marked with suffering
Though there's pain in the offering
Blessed be Your name
Every blessing You pour out
I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name
You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord, blessed be Your name


2 comments:
I love that song!
And I can't believe Thomas is doing so well moving around... I'm going to have to tell Jackson...
I love how God has to drill lessons into our heads when we decide to be stubborn. I been there lady! Hope your kiddo is feeling better soon!
Post a Comment