Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Wish I Was Ginger!

This morning I have decided that the celebrity talent that I want is the ability to dance like Ginger Rogers. She was an obscenely talented dancer. The grace that she could pull out while wearing high heels is really jaw dropping if you think about it. She was one of the only dancers who could even keep up with Fred Astaire. He is another legend. Back in the good ole' days. When the manliest men were the ones that sung and danced. So I am off to go pretend to be Ginger. I guess that will make Henry, Fred. Dance party in the front room :)

2 comments:

Kristina said...

You're funny...hope the dance party went well!

Taryn said...

Oh Sarah- didn't I tell you I am descended from the unknown love child of Fred and Ginger? I can teach you everything you want to know! = )