Monday, December 15, 2008

Fandfon's?

Okay I feel that I need to apologize to anyone who read my previous post. I was having a grumpy morning. I think I need to let you all in on a small part of my day. A conversation that took place between me and my 3 year old. And I would like to let all of the advertisers know that they are doing a fabulous job!

The conversation went something like this:

Henry: Mama, Mama come here.

Me: What Henry

Henry: I want it

Me: Ok what is it?

Henry: A Fanfon Mama.

Me: What!?!

Henry: Fandfon

Me: Henry I don't understand what you are saying

Henry: Come see, funny Famfon, I want it for Merry Chirstmas

Me:(I get up from the table and walk to the TV to see what in the world he is talking about, and gasp in horror!)

Henry: See Mama a fandfom.

Me: Sorry Henry (while stifling a laugh) those are for Mama's only.

Can you guess what kind of commercial he was watching?

4 comments:

Dena said...

Nice one Henry! i always love it when the kids say..."mama, you need that!"

How sweet and considerate that Henry was thinking about you!

Deann said...

Good gracious that is cute! Z and I had the 8 year old version of that discusion in the ladies bathroom not too long back when he wanted to know what he could buy out of the little vending machine for 25 cents. Of course it was a packed bathroom of now giggling women eagerly awaiting my answer. I am still blushing!

Taryn said...

chris and I just watched your Monkeys in the Tub and laughed out loud. Then we read your conversation with Henry and I got a tear. You are great.

(Chris wants to know what is so appealing about a fanfom anyway?!?)

Kristina said...

I love it...right after having Liam, Ella informed me that she can't to wear pads.