First I will show you a picture of what you all would expect of a sweet baby boy. So sweet, so innocent just doing what babies do best. Now note this picture was taken two months ago, simply an angel! .
Sweet baby no more! Yesterday I walked into the front room to find this scene.
Do you see that look in his eyes, Pure Naughtiness!
Than this morning I hear him giggling with joy and I look over and this is the image of my "sweet baby boy".
Yet again look in the eye's. Naughty, Naughty, Naughty.
Oh wait I just checked on him and look what I found.
Oh so sweet, so innocent. Mmmmmmmmmm............. Okay maybe he will always be my sweet little baby. Just with a small streak of Naughtiness. But you have to love him all the more for it.

2 comments:
It is all in God's master plan to make them all cute and yummy so we get hooked before their true colors show. He looks so happy though! How can you say no? I couldn't.
I just love the look of a sleeping baby...so sweet.
Post a Comment