I have been reminiscing this morning about my first "Real" kiss. Now I guess if you want to get technical my first kiss happened when I was 5. My mom was watching a little boy my age named Mateo Espanosa. Let me set the scene for you, We were at Papa Al's (and elderly man house's my Mom used to clean when we were young). The house was decorated with lots of lace and victorian lamps, with beautiful figurines on all the bookshelves. It was very dimly lighted, those victorian style lamps do not put out a lot of light, and slightly cool in the room. Now there I was sitting peacefully reading books on a bed in the spare bed room. Can't you see me now, my blond hair in pigtails, a brown plad dress on with white ruffled trim and my mary jane style red "ruby" shoes (that is another story for another post). I was sitting on the old victorian style bed that had a pink lacy blanket, with small pearl beading woven in to the design on top, with huge fluffy pillows. So there I was reading to myself, I like to think that I was gently humming a song, being the good girl that I was not bothering a soul. As I went to turn the page of a very antique book, I believe it was The Frog Prince, Mateo comes running into the room with a trail of dirt behind him and the look of the devil in his eyes. He jumped upon the bed and in one foul move he pinned me back on the bed (I can still feel those delicate pearl beads on the back of my head). And than the worst happened. He bent over and with his stinky boy breath kissed me right on the lips over and over. I screamed NOOOOOOOOOOOO.......... and some how wiggle my way free. I leapt from the bed with my now lopsided pigtails flowing behind me ran as fast as I could across hall to where my Mom was vacuuming. The second I saw her tears sprung from my blue eyes and I fell into her arms and with the saddest voice you have ever heard I wailed "Oh, Mommy Mateo kissed me". And do you know what she had the nerve to do, she laughed! I had just been violated and she was laughing at me. Oh it is a terrible plight to be 5.
There you have it ladies, I was never the same after that moment! Now I do not count that as my first "real" kiss. But it was my first kiss.
Part 2 will follow shortly with my first "REAL" kiss!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ahhh... young love.
I wonder where Mateo is today. Hopefully he googles his name and finds your post. I'd die laughing if ever he contacted you for a "reunion."
Maybe he's looking for YOU. Maybe he's blogging about YOU. Maybe, just maybe that email that is floating around somewhere in cyberspace landed in his inbox and now he's been reminded of his first love. Maybe.
You know which email I'm talking about. ;)
Or...whoever got that email is wishing for their first kiss with sexy Sarah:)
Poor Mateo...you probably traumatized him by running away screaming, maybe he was never able to kiss a girl again:)
Post a Comment