Monday, June 2, 2008
All by myself......don't wana be..or maybe I do
Yesterday, after a very long weekend of taking care of the boys all by my lonesome Chip noticed that my eye was starting to twitch. He suggested that I go out and do something away from the kids. So hopped in the car and left for the mall. At first all I could think was "this is lame, I am going out all by myself. This is going to be so boring." I have always been one of those people thats just always around someone, thus I was married very young and 2 kids shortly followed. I got there and guess what, I had a great time. I am here to let you know, I am a great person to hang out with (or at least I thought so). I took myself to lunch and sat all by myself in the middle of the food court. I meandered in and out of stores. I cannot even think of the last time I went out and only did what I felt like. I highly recommend it from time to time. I wondered into Victoria Secret and bought 2 new wonderful bras that actually fit (sorry if there are any male reader out there). And I returned home a happier, and much better supported I might add, Mama!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Two words: I'M JEALOUS! (Well, maybe it's 2 1/2 since there's a contraction in there.)
That sounds wonderful. Good call, Chip!
I love going to the mall by myself!!!
Post a Comment