So last August I got to tag along on my sister's family vacation to Bodega Bay. It was quite fabulous really.

While I was there with them my adorable nephew Addison...

...introduced me to this song. I love that my 3 year old nephew has such awesome music taste! Now I had to hear it about 30,000 times while I was there and have not really thought of it since, but today I cannot get it out of my head.
I decided it was time to teach it to my boys. I was very happy to learn that over the last year it has become quite popular....Addison was so ahead of the trend for music ;)
So for your listening pleasure, in honor of Addison
1 comment:
Good song- it is super catchy. I was kinda surprised by the beginning of the song- but loved it after it got going. thanks.
Post a Comment