too good! better not let him see any more Calvin & Hobbes comics & get ideas!
Cute! I have a friend whose son LOVES to read C&H and has been very naughty lately. They think there's a direct correlation. I think it's funny. ;)
Wonderful! I LOVE the pictures. Clever, friend. Very clever.
Super cute!
Cool Sarah- how did you get him to make those exact faces?
That was Taryn- signed in as Chris. Sorry.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
too good! better not let him see any more Calvin & Hobbes comics & get ideas!
Cute! I have a friend whose son LOVES to read C&H and has been very naughty lately. They think there's a direct correlation. I think it's funny. ;)
Wonderful! I LOVE the pictures. Clever, friend. Very clever.
Super cute!
Cool Sarah- how did you get him to make those exact faces?
That was Taryn- signed in as Chris. Sorry.
Post a Comment