Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Just for Giggles!

So this morning in my attempt to put off folding the mass of laundry that has taken over my bed. I was cruising around blogs and I happened upon this one! I spent over an hour looking through the last few months of posts. It is quite funny :)

Here are some of my personal favorites

3 comments:

Kristina said...

I've been to that blog before...it is pretty funny...the creepy baby cakes are the worst.

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

Isn't that site AWESOME? I waste hours there. I mean, it's always after all of my dusting, laundry, dishes, ironing, vacuuming and correspondence are complete. Of course.

Man, that Mother's Day cake is a hoot. I dare you to make the Father's Day version for Chip. ;)

Taryn said...

OMG! Seriously? That is the Mother's Day cake I want when I have kids. Dang.