Okay, well this morning I found the most um funny/weird invention. I cannot stop giggling. My words cannot do this product justice so I will let you decide the proper descriptive word to describe it
All I can say is it's about time they made a decent night time breast support. I don't know about you but for years I have been trying to figure out how at night can I keep the ladies separated and lifted? And now at last my search is over. There is possibly a nobel prize in store for the inventor of this oh so practical device. But do you know what I think is missing.......The Kush Cozy. Personally I believe that it looks be made of a rubbery material and I would just wake up with sweaty cleavage (and nothing is worse than starting your day with that!) They could come in assorted colors or fabrics. There could even be an option to have it monogramed. I'm gonna be rich ;)
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my gosh!!!
HAHAHA this is so great!!
Sarah! How did you find that?! LOL! That's hilarious. Do you think it's funny that it comes in 3 colors: nude, mocha and ebony? I think that's so funny. Might as well make them in fun colors - why do they need to blend in? It looks stupid either way. I cannot get over how ridiculous this is. But you might be on to something with your new idea.
Is there a, um, male counterpart product?
There are so many other things to say about this...
Post a Comment