Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm Back!

Well people sorry about my long anti-blogging time of life there. Yet again to the 2 readers I have I apologize. I will just catch you up on what I have been up to the last few weeks.

Chip (my hubby) tore his ACL and his lateral and medial meniscus. So we had surgery to fix that bad boy up. Having 2 kids and a recovering husband. I was pooped! This was the view of my house for over a week So sad I know! Not that it is my pity party to have but I had to get up every few hours to change out ice and get more pain meds for him. And take care of 2 little monkeys. Henry was very sweet and tried his best to take care of Dada

After that Henry became a super hero

And my baby boy turned 1. Sniff, sniff, Tear, tear.

Lets just say he is a lover of all food!
And he got some fabulous gifts, not that Henry lets him play with anything.

We also went to the Butterfly Pavilion with their cousins. It was so much fun.


Well that has been my life in nutshell! Yes there has been some poo in between all that (and I am talking about literal poo, potty training is not going real great!) But in general we are having a wonderful summer.

And Chips is off the couch and moving again!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Yay!!! so excited to read your blog again!!!

The Ruybalid's said...

I'm glad Chip is up and about again. Tearing your ACL stinks! You handled your three boys like a champ Supermom. :)

Anonymous said...

How'd you get that super hero picture?

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

Good summary! :) That is quite the contraption Chip is in. I had no idea! I'm glad you're past all that now. I was tired just reading about it!