Wednesday, July 30, 2008

First Kisses part 2

Okay, okay I know this has been the longest drawn out part 2 ever. So to my loyal readers I apologize to the 2 of you :). I have just not been feeling bloggy lately. But I am back in the drivers seat here!

So I want to take you all back to my first real kiss. I was 13, in 8th grade, thinking I was pretty darn cool (and I was). It was a warm spring day, I had my first "real" boyfriend. His name was Mark and was ever so dreamy!!! We had been officially boyfriend/girlfriend for almost 3 days (that is like 2 years in middle school time). There I was, he had met me at my locker to walk me outside, where his Mom was going to pick him up (he,he,he). We were standing under a beautiful blossoming crabapple tree. When it happened, he leaned in (I was nervous) he closed his eyes (I thought oh boy here we go) he puckered his lips (here it comes, the point of no return. I was to be officially a woman at that point on.So long childhood) I closed my eyes ready for fireworks, than Kaboom. Nope it wasn't fireworks, it was our teeth clanking together. We both pulled back looked at each other. And he turned to go find his Mom.

The whole walk home all I could think was, ewwwwwwwww, that was zero fun. It was slobbery and quite frankly kind of hurt. I was baffled, why do people like to do this so much? It was not all it had been built up to be!!!!! Later that day he called (oh be still my beating heart) He told me he was sorry, he didn't think he did that kissing thing right (whew, maybe it could be better). He asked if he could have another chance. Being the risk taking girl that I am, I told him yes. Unfortunately I never got that chance, we broke up the next day. But never fear, I have took it upon myself to get it right, and am proud to say that after lots of practice, I have become a pretty darn good kisser, if I do say so myself.

5 comments:

Heather said...

hee. You are cute.

petiteblogger said...

Oh, I haven't thought of the Jr High teeth clanging for a long time. The memories...

The Ruybalid's said...

I don't think I know of any middle school relationship that lasted longer than two weeks but they all seemed painfully longer than that.

Kristina said...

Oh, middle school...what a first kiss, at least you weren't wearing braces that got stuck together (no my braces never got stuck to anyone else's).

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

Funny story! I like the part where he went to go find him mom. How romantic! :)

My almost-first-kiss (because WAS it an actual kiss? I may never know), the guy claimed was an accident. Huh?! Thanks!