Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Because it's my Birthday!

Because it's my birthday, I didn't get out of bed until the last minute.

Because it's my birthday, I drove Henry to school even though it is only a mile away.

Because it's my birthday, I ate chocolate covered pretzels for breakfast.

Because it's my birthday, my kid's ate chocolate for breakfast too!

Because it's my birthday, I am not doing the dishes.

Because it's my birthday, I will have a glass of wine with lunch.

Because it's my birthday, I will spend the afternoon at the spa.

Because it's my birthday, after I will go to starbuck's after I am done.

Because it's my birthday, I will take a long walk on the beach all by myself.

Because it's my birthday, I will not feel bad that my kid's are not at the beach with me.

Because it's my birthday, I will let someone else cook me dinner.

Because it's my birthday, I might have more than a glass of wine at dinner.

Because it's my birthday, I will eat 2 portions or dessert.

Because it's my birthday, I won't do the dishes.

Because it's my birthday, I will go to bed without brushing my teeth.

Because it's my birthday, I will brush my teeth, because it is gross to not ;)

Because it's my birthday, I will get kisses goodnight from my favorite boys.

Because it's my birthday, I will have a good day.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I hope you did everything you wanted to....because it's your birthday!

Dena said...

Sounds like an absolutely fab-u-lous day to me!!! I envy your walk on the beach. :)

Taryn said...

Sounds great to me- especially the dishes part. I think it might be your favorite too. = )

Good job brushing your teeth. Dental hygiene is a must.