Sarah, I am so jealous!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. From the websites, I would definitely choose the 2nd option.
I like the second one better- architecturally . . .
Eeney Meeney Miney Moe...I think I will concur that I would choose the 2nd option...However, they're both fabulous!
I like the bedrooms in the first one, but like everything else about the second one (it looks like a castle). I think both look fabulous!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sarah, I am so jealous!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. From the websites, I would definitely choose the 2nd option.
I like the second one better- architecturally . . .
Eeney Meeney Miney Moe...
I think I will concur that I would choose the 2nd option...However, they're both fabulous!
I like the bedrooms in the first one, but like everything else about the second one (it looks like a castle). I think both look fabulous!
Post a Comment