Tonight I was looking through all of our old pictures from the day that Henry was born. I know it was only 2 years ago but it feels like forever. We looked so young (I know we still are so young). I remember being so excited and so scared at the same time and I didn't know what emotion was going to burst from me so I think that they both were coming out at once. After he was born and the party cleared out (and believe me it was a party, I think every one we knew and some we didn't really know showed up for the blessed event) I was lying in bed thinking thank you God for letting me have this baby in a hospital because I am so tired if this baby cries I will not be able to get up and help him. I don't think that I could tell you if he woke up or if I was able to get out of bed, but I know that we made it. The next day I don't think that I took my eyes off that beautiful baby. He was perfect, and that was all I could think. I had made the best looking baby in the world.
I thank God for the gift of pictures. So for just a brief moment I can remember how I fell in love with the perfect little baby.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment